This site is operated by Lexibook SA (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’). We are a company with a declared capital of EUR2,020,506.00 and registration number 323 036 921 RCS Evry.
Our corporate head office is located at 2 Avenue de Scandinavie, ZI Courtaboeuf, 91940 Les Ulis France.
Our VAT number is FR71323036921.
You may contact us by email or post, using the contact details set out below. To avoid delays in processing any request or instruction, we recommend you contact us by email.
Email: please click here to send us a message
Address: Lexibook SA – 2, avenue de Scandinavie – 91953 Courtaboeuf cedex, France
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
The copyrights and database rights in all content included on this site are either owned by us or licensed to us. You are allowed to download, save or print out content for the purposes of reading the content or considering any services advertised on this site. All other use of the content on this site is prohibited, including (without limitation) reproducing the content in any form for commercial purposes.
Fair use of our site
You must not use this site:
• in any way that interrupts, damages or impairs access to this site, or is likely (whether in itself or in combination with the activities of others) to do so; or
• for any fraudulent purpose, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
Other people’s rights. You must not use this site to transmit or upload or otherwise publish:
• any material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, of a harassing nature or in any other way offensive; or
• material that infringes anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, or that infringes any right of privacy, confidentiality or legal privilege;
• material containing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Links to our site
In creating a link to this site please indicate that Lexibook SA is the source of the information by including an acknowledgement near to/in the link. We would be grateful if you could notify us about the link. Please also ensure that we are not brought into disrepute by the creation of the link; in such cases, we will request the link’s removal (and, if necessary, may bring legal proceedings to seek its removal). Please note that we may move pages on this site or change their address without prior notice.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
Accuracy of content
We take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this site. We therefore disclaim all liability for your use of the information on this site. This does not limit or exclude your statutory rights, or your rights under our Terms and Conditions should you place an order with us.
Links to third party sites
Any links to third party websites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that website, and we are not liable for the content of any site to which we link.